Abdullah City Islamabad
Abdullah City Islamabad is a housing scheme present on the main Ghouse E Azam road just near the intersection of the Chakri-Rawalpindi Ring Road intersection. The housing scheme is spread over a vast area of 35,000 Kanals and it offers residential plots and homes along with commercial plots and farmhouses. The No objection certificate of Abdullah City is not yet approved and is allegedly under process. The housing scheme offers top-notch facilities at pocket-friendly rates. This ecological society has much to offer and the facilities offered are sure to raise the living merits of the residents.
Book Your Plot at Abdullah City Islamabad
Abdullah City Islamabad Payment Plan
To provide an easily understandable payment plan means that the management is keen for the prices to be easily affordable to the general public. The payment plan offers an installment period of 4 years or 48 months with payment options of monthly installments and half-yearly installments. The following table depicts the price details of the residential plots in Abdullah City Islamabad:
Abdullah City Islamabad Master Plan
The total land area of Abdullah City Islamabad is 35,000 Kanals, and the housing scheme is divided into multiple sectors. Each sector will have multiple parks and a masjid dedicated to them. The roads connecting each sector are 100 ft wide to ensure a smooth flow of traffic. The society offers residential plots, commercial plots, and farmhouses for sale. To avoid the hassle of building a home and withstanding the commercial charges, the housing scheme also offers ready-made homes. The following are the sizes of residential plots:
- 5 Marla
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
The following are the plot sizes of the commercial plots:
- 3 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 1 Kanal
The following are the sizes of the farmhouses:
- 3 Kanal
- 5 Kanal
- 8 Kanal
- 16 Kanal
The following are the sizes of the ready-made homes in Abdullah City:
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Owners and Developers
Abdullah City Islamabad is being developed by Aziz Builders and Developers. Aziz developers are well-reputed for their high-end quality infrastructure development. The company has a skilled workforce that delivers development with promise and at such affordable rates that it is easily affordable by all people.
The housing scheme is sprawled over an area of 35,000 Kanals and even though most of the land is acquired by the management, the no objection certificate of the housing scheme is not yet approved. According to the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA), Abdullah City faces certain arguments from the Tehsil Municipal Authority. Even though the management is working to get the NOC approved, it is advised to wait until it is approved before you decide to invest.
Abdullah City Islamabad is located on the main Ghous e Azam road and with the Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) – Chakri Interchange. The best route from the main city to the housing scheme is via the Chakri Interchange.
The following areas are easily accessible from Abdullah City Islamabad:
- Approximately 15 minutes drive away from M2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway
- Approximately 15 minutes drive away from the Chakri Interchange
- Approximately 35 minutes drive away from the Islamabad International Airport.
- Approximately 40 minutes’ drive away from Rawalpindi.
- Approximately 45 minutes drive away from Islamabad.
- Approximately 55 minutes’ drive away from Bahria Town.
Abdullah City aims to bridge the gap between luxury and affordability, by providing properties at affordable prices while providing state-of-the-art amenities to the residents. The facilities will surely raise the living standards of the residents and ensure their comfort. The following facilities are offered in Abdullah City Islamabad:
- Secure: A sense of safety is needed to have peace of mind. Abdullah City Islamabad has considered that. The society is gated and surrounded by a wall to ensure anyone going through the main gate is identified. CCTV cameras will provide surveillance throughout the housing scheme to ensure nothing is gone unseen.
- Proper sewage system: The management of Abdullah City Islamabad has installed wide pipelines for sewage to ensure the proper disposal of waste.
- Wide roads: No one likes an area congested with traffic, and hence Abdullah City Islamabad will have a wide network of carpeted roads to ensure the smooth flow of traffic.
- Sports complex: for the people who chose to take part in sports as a hobby, way of fitness, or as a profession, the sports complex in Abdullah society will provide top-notch facilities to ensure the needs of the residents are met.
- Medical facilities: to ensure the residents’ health is looked for, the housing scheme will include a hospital with trained personnel to effectively provide healthcare.
- Constant supply of basic utilities: Shortages of basic utilities such as electricity and water are common throughout Pakistan, and hence the management of Abdullah management promises to supply the basic utilities to the residents continuously throughout the year.
- Educational institutes: Abdullah City Islamabad will have its very own educational complex, where the students can study with highly trained staff who will follow an international-level curriculum.
- Central business sector: commercial sectors will be part of the housing scheme, which will cater to the shopping needs of the residents. The area will feature items from daily groceries to home decoration items.
- Footpaths: all roads are lined with pavements, to enable easy walks throughout the housing scheme.
- City Walk: A new concept that Abdullah City has included is a city walk, which is the first one in Pakistan. This will circle the main commercial sector near the central sector, providing the opportunity for the residents to walk and shop with ease.
- Power Grid: to counter the ever-growing issue of load shedding, Abdullah City will have a committed power grid to ensure that the housing scheme remains a load-shedding-free zone within the vicinity of the twin cities.
- City Mosque: A grand mosque where the worshippers can carry out their religious activities with comfort.
- Restaurants: for food lovers, or friends on a hangout or a peaceful meal with family, the restaurants present in Abdullah City Islamabad will not disappoint.
- Ecological society: To provide a healthy atmosphere, the society will include multiple green areas, parks, and roads lined with trees.
The following are the principal features of Abdullah City:
- Striking entrance
- Gated Community surrounded by a border wall
- Grand Mosque
- Biometric Security
- Safe and Secure
- Sports Complex
- Recreational areas
- 24/7 surveillance with CCTV Cameras
- Continuous supply of basic utilities (water, gas, and electricity)
- Clean drinking water
- Kids’ play area and parks
- Underground electricity
- Commercial Sector
- Sewerage system to ensure hygiene
- Proper garbage disposal
Booking Details and Required documents
If you wish to purchase a property in Abdullah CIty Islamabad, you must have the following documents before you head over to apply:
- Photocopies of National Identity Card
- Photocopies of National Identity Card of next of kin
- Photocopies of National Identity Card of Overseas Pakistanis if you are residing abroad
- Down payment of the plot (at the time of booking)
A down payment of the plot (variable to the size of the plot) is required to be paid to book the plot. Confirmation and membership charges are required to be paid to claim ownership of the property. For further booking details, contact the official management of Abdullah City.