Seven Wonders City Peshawar
Seven Wonders City Peshawar is an emerging housing venture which is being developed by the well erupted developing company of Global Financial Solutions (GFS). The same developers have developed multiple other housing ventures which have seen positive feedback from the investors. Since the housing scheme is in its initial phases and the development has not yet been initiated, it may take a while before the NOC of Seven Wonders City Peshawar is approved. Seven Wonders City Peshawar is located on the Dalazak Road, proximate to the Islamabad Peshawar Motorway (M1). The housing project will offer residential and commercial plots for sale. The aim of management of Seven Wonders City Peshawar aims to deliver an exquisite way of life for the residents of the housing scheme by providing top-class amenities, which is uncommon in Pakistan.
Seven Wonders City Peshawar Payment Plan
The housing scheme of Seven Wonders City Peshawar is still in its fetal stages, and much work has to be done to bring the marvelous idea into practical implementation. Even though the master plan has not yet been announced, the payment plan has been announced for the residential plots of sizes 5 marlas, 7 marlas, and 10 marlas. The rates are pre-launch and are subject to change after the housing scheme’s inauguration. The options for payments are either monthly installments, which will last for a total of 40 monthly installments or 8 half-yearly installments. The following table depicts the payment plan for the residential plots in Seven Wonders City Peshawar:
Seven Wonders City Peshawar Master Plan
The master plan of a housing scheme defines the layout of the project, including the faculties it will offer and the plots. Seven Wonders City Peshawar is still in its initial stages and a master plan of a housing scheme takes a while before it is skillfully perfected by experienced developers. The total area of the housing venture is expected to be somewhat under 10,000 kanals. Even though the master plan has not yet been announced, Seven Wonders City Peshawar will include residential plots of the following sizes:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
The following are the sizes of the commercial plots that will be offered in Seven Wonders City Peshawar:
- 4 Marla
- 8 Marla
Owners and Developers
The luxurious housing scheme of Seven Wonder City Peshawar is brought to life by the well-known development company, Global Financial Solutions (GFS). They are well-reputed in the real estate industry of Pakistan for developing quality housing scheme projects. They have accumulated over 15 years of delivering excellence and quality projects. The CEO of GFS developers is Irfan Wahid, who is the creative developer behind the successful housing projects by GFS. The following are the previous successful projects by talented GFS builders:
- Clifton Luxuria
- Roshan Tours
- Lubaba Residency
- North Town Residency
- Seven Wonders City Karachi
- Seven Wonders City Peshawar
- Downtown Residency
- Oxford Villas
- Palm City Sukkur
- New Sukkar and City
- Madina City
The location of a housing scheme is important in attracting investors to invest in the housing scheme. The ideal location of Seven Wonders City Peshawar is located at Dalazak Road, near the Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway (M1). This is only 10 minute drive further from the Peshawar Toll Plaza.
The following are the locations easily accessed by Seven Wonders City Peshawar, given its prime location on Dalazak Road:
- Approximately 5 mins drive away from Budhni Road
- Approximately 5 mins drive away from the main Gujjar Road
- Approximately 10 mins drive away from Islamabad-Peshawar motorway (M1)
- Approximately 15 mins’ drive away from the Grand Trunk Road (GTR)
- Approximately 16 mins drive away from the Peshawar Northern Bypass
- Approximately 40 mins drive away from Bacha Khan International Airport
The following are the notable landmarks within proximity to Seven Wonders City Peshawar:
- M-1 Motorway (Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway)
- Peshawar City
- Abasyn University
- Nova City Peshawar
- Peshawar Ring Road
- Overseas Pakistani Foundation Colony
- Peshawar Toll Plaza
No Objection Certificate
The no-objection certificate is crucial for the housing scheme to be deemed legal. Legal housing schemes have greatly increased the chances of investment since the investors are assured that they are investing in a legit housing project. Seven Wonders City Peshawar is still in its initial stages, and so the NOC of the project has not yet been issued and approved. It is expected that the housing project will soon be issued a valid NOC from the Peshawar Development Authority (PDA).
The amenities which are offered in a housing scheme play an immense role in attracting inventors, who either seek to improve their way of life or to stay in the same lifestyle if they have come from abroad. The facilities which are offered in Seven Wonders City Peshawar are state of the art and are guaranteed to give a peaceful and lavish way of life to the residents. The following are the salient amenities that are going to be present in Seven Wonders City Peshawar:
- Floricultural society: Flowers greatly add to the beauty of the environment as well as enhance the aroma of the atmosphere. Seven Wonders City Peshawar will have dedicated areas where flowers will be planted, thus making the housing venture a floricultural one.
- Green belts: To further add to the natural beauty of the housing society, Seven Wonders City Peshawar will have green belts throughout the housing scheme.
- Security: Security should be dealt with with utmost importance by housing projects, and Seven Wonders City Peshawar has taken appropriate measures to ensure the housing scheme remains a safe and sound environment for the residents. The housing venture will include CCTV cameras which will provide surveillance of the area. Trained security personnel will be present in Seven Wonders City Peshawar to further coat the security level. Further security is added by making the housing venture engulfed in a border wall, which means unwanted personnel is kept out.
- Community club: a dedicated community club will be included in the housing venture for the residents of Seven Wonders City Peshawar.
- Shopping malls: Utility stores will be available in the housing scheme from where the residents can purchase daily-use items. Shopping malls will also be present to fulfill the shopping needs of the residents.
- Wide carpeted roads: the network of roads is wide enough for the traffic to maintain the smooth circulation of traffic within the housing scheme. This will also help prevent traffic congestion.
- Restaurants: for the community to dine in exemplary eateries, branded restaurants will be part of the housing scheme for the residents to satisfy their food cravings.
- Educational facilities: to ensure that the residents can receive top-class education, educational institutes will deliver adequate education.
- Medical facilities: the management of Seven Wonders City Peshawar has taken into account the medical needs of the residents, which is why they have decided to include multiple pharmacies and clinics which will deliver appropriate healthcare to the residents.
- High-speed internet: the internet will be available in Seven Wonders City Peshawar at a high bandwidth to give a smooth surfing and streaming experience to the users.
- Basic utilities: Pakistan has been subject to frequent power outages, gas shortages, and inadequacy in terms of water supply. The management of Seven Wonders City Peshawar has considered these issues and has taken appropriate measures to ensure the residents will have access to an uninterrupted supply of basic utilities year-round.
- Drainage system: Proper drainage for sewage will be installed in Seven Wonders City to ensure the hygiene of the housing scheme remains adequate.
Seven Wonders City Peshawar has the following remarkable features which will elevate the status of the housing scheme in the real estate market:
- CCTV cameras
- Adequate surroundings
- Trained security personnel
- Affordable prices
- Main boulevard
- Shopping malls
- Community club
- Wide and carpeted roads
- Modern infrastructure
- Modern security methods
- Boundary wall
- Branded lavish restaurants
- Educational facilities
- Medical facilities
- A broad network of streets
- High bandwidth internet
- Uninterrupted supply of basic utilities
- Proper drainage and sewage system
Why Seven Wonders City Peshawar?
Seven Wonders City Peshawar by the GFS builders is currently a golden opportunity for investing in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The reasons why Seven Wonders City Peshawar is a top choice for investors can be summed up the following reasons:
- The location of Seven Wonders City Peshawar is favorable, granting it accessibility from multiple points. A location featuring access points to multiple major landmarks has a higher chance of gaining attention and investment.
- It offers top-notch facilities to the residents which will surely boost the standards of life of the citizens, enabling a living experience that is not easily found in Pakistan.
- Multiple options are available for property purchasing at an appealing rate. You can choose your favorable size among the various other sizes which are offered in different categories.
- The developers of Seven Wonders City Peshawar are skilled and experienced in the real estate industry. They have delivered previous successful housing projects and have accumulated over a decade of delivering excellence.
Required Documents for Booking and Booking Process
Interested in what Seven Wonders City Peshawar has to offer? Booking a plot is straightforward, followed by the easy installment plan; it ensures that the customers will face no difficulty in booking a property. To acquire the booking application form, visit the official website of Seven Wonders City Peshawar. Once you reach the website, head to “contact us” and proceed with contacting the management and inquiring with them about the booking application form. The following documents will be required to attach along with the application form. Please ensure that the documents are up to date.
- Passport Size photographs (2)
- Photocopy of Passport (if available) and National Identity Card (2)
- Copy of National Identity Card of Overseas Pakistanis (2)
- Photocopy of the National Identity Card of next of kin (2)
- Photocopy of the payment receipt
Follow the following steps for the booking process:
- Carefully fill out the application form. Ensure that the information entered is accurate and without mistakes to avoid any hassle.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form
- Pay the dues of the downpayment of the plot via cheque, or cash, or pay the order. Please confirm the down payment prices of the management in case of any updates.
- Acquire the receipt after submitting the documents, application form, and the payment