Saffron City Rawalpindi
Saffron City Rawalpindi, is an upcoming housing scheme that will be situated on the main Grand Trunk Road, Rawalpindi. The upcoming housing project is expected to offer residential and commercial plots along with immaculate facilities to provide a living standard in Pakistan that is not easily found. The housing scheme has not yet been inaugurated, and hence the master plan, payment plan and updates regarding the No Objection Certificate are yet to be received. Approximately 40% of the total land area is expected to be dedicated to greenery and plantations, orchards, and green belts to ensure a healthy living environment and a natural habitat where the residents can live peacefully. The facilities offered are sure to raise the living standards of the residents while being budget-friendly.
Saffron City Rawalpindi Payment Plan
Saffron City Rawalpindi is still in its pre-inauguration phases, and hence the payment plan has not yet been announced. It is expected that the payment plan will offer installments in the following options:
- Monthly Installments
- Biannual installments (6 months)
Considering the installment period, the period may vary from 2-year installment plans to 5 years installment plans, depending on the size of the plot.
Location of Saffron City
The strategic decision of choosing a location is a vital reason to achieve the favor of the investors for a housing scheme. The prestige location of Saffron City will grant it accessibility from the twin cities. The expected location of Saffron City will be on the main Grand Trunk Road, connected with the ring road.
Saffron City Rawalpindi NOC
To achieve the favor of the investors and to boost the publicity of any housing scheme, the issuance of a valid No Objection Certificate is necessary to be acquired the housing scheme from the respective municipal authority which ensures the investors that the housing scheme is legal and duly approved. Legal housing schemes have much higher investment chances as compared to illegal ones. Once Saffron City Rawalpindi is inaugurated, it is anticipated that the management will apply for the NOC to be issued by the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
Saffron City Master Plan
A master plan of any housing scheme displays the layout of the entire housing project with the total land it will acquire. Saffron City Rawalpindi is currently in its pre-starting phase, and considering the pre-launch rates are not yet announced, it might be a while before the master plan is announced by the management as it requires time and skillful labor of the developing company to come up with a master plan. It is expected that the housing scheme will offer residential and commercial plots with superb facilities to provide a luxurious way of life.
Facilities and Amenities
Now and then, the social media pages of Saffron City Rawalpindi post teasers of their upcoming housing projects which makes the investors anticipate the potential Saffron City holds. Needless to say, a luxurious lifestyle with affordability can be expected from the housing scheme. The expected facilities which will be offered by the upcoming housing scheme of Saffron City are as follows:
- The payment plan and the overall prices of the properties are expected to be kept at a moderate amount, enabling affordability amongst the general public in Pakistan. Since the housing scheme is not even inaugurated yet, upon the announcement, prelaunch rates of the plots are expected, where investors can avail of the benefits on a first come first serve basis.
- The issues of gas shortage and electricity power cuts are common nuisances, which are experienced collectively by all cities of Pakistan. A major reason which pushes people to prefer housing schemes over properties within the main city is the unbothered supply of basic utilities, which are supplied without hassle in any housing scheme as of today, and hence we can expect the same from Saffron City Rawalpindi as well.
- With the ever-increasing population of Pakistan, the frequency of traffic congestion is increasing. We can anticipate Saffron City to develop wide boulevards and streets to enable a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the housing scheme.
- As any housing scheme does, Saffron City Rawalpindi is also expected to include mosques at each block of the housing scheme where the people can comfortably perform their religious practices.
- To enable a healthy way of life for the residents, Saffron City Rawalpindi is expected to feature indoor and outdoor sports facilities, featuring a golf course where the residents can partake in sporty activities.
- Tantalizing, branded restaurants are expected to be present in the housing scheme where the residents can satisfy their food cravings.
- Commercial sectors with a dedicated mall are expected to be present in the housing scheme to fulfill the shopping needs of the residents, including branded sellers and retail shops.
- Areas will be dedicated to the plantations of greenery and green belts as well as orchards to encourage a healthy lifestyle and enhance the quality of the atmosphere. This will also give a close-to-nature experience to the residents.
- With the facilities offered at budget-friendly rates, Saffron City is expected to bridge luxury and affordability for the people of Pakistan.
- Educational institutes are expected to be present in the housing scheme to provide top-class education to the students of Saffron City Rawalpindi.
- Medical complexes are anticipated to be included in the housing scheme to ensure the health of the residents is looked after.
The following are the features we can expect Saffron City Rawalpindi to have once the official inauguration is announced:
- Easy accessibility from the twin cities
- Immaculate facilities dedicated to improving quality of life
- Basic utilities in uninterrupted supply
- Wide networks of roads and streets
- Jamia Mosques
- Sports facilities
- Commercial sectors
- Comfortable Living
- Green belts and parks
- Entertainment Centers
- Educational Complex
- Medical Complex
- Luxury living
Saffron City has not yet received any payment plans or master plans at the moment, hence the booking procedure is as well not yet been revealed by the company. However, we expect the following which may be required by the company at the time of booking (when the booking starts):
- A certain percentage of a Down payment will be required to book your plot and proceed with the installment phase. We expect the down payment to range from 20% to 30% for all plot variations.
- The booking application form can be receivable from the official management of Saffron City. It is best to stay tuned for any future updates regarding booking procedures.
- Photocopies of your National Identity Card (NIC), and National Identity Card of Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) in case you reside outside of Pakistan which is to be attached to the booking form. The specific number of photos will be decided by the management themselves
- Photocopy of the National Identity Card of your next of kin, which is generally required by any housing scheme. Just like your NIC, the NIC photocopy of your next of kin is supposed to be attached to the booking application form as well.