Multi Gardens Phase 2
Multi Gardens Phase 2, is a new modern housing society to be launched by the end of this year. The developer of this smart housing scheme is MPCHS (Multi Professional Cooperative Housing Scheme). The inauguration of this housing scheme is expected to be located at Chakri Road near the Thalian Interchange. Allegedly, almost 20,000 Kanals of land have been acquired for this multi-purpose project. It will feature world-class amenities and one of the few of the housing schemes being a smart housing scheme.
Book Your Plot at Multi Gardens Phase 2
Multi Gardens Phase 2 Payment Plan
Multi Gardens Phase 2 has come up with a community-friendly installment plan, which is aimed to provide convenience to the purchasers as they chose to buy properties in Multi Gardens Phase 2. Installments are 20 overall, with prices as low as 125,000 PKR per installment. A membership fee of 20,000 PKR will be charged on the plot regardless of its size. A 20% discount will be offered to the buyers who chose to pay on a LUMP SUM basis. It is expected that the development charges will be included in the overall cost of the property.
Multi Gardens Phase 2 Master Plan
The housing scheme of Multi Gardens Phase 2 will be developed by a team of highly skilled developers. This means that the facilities and overall quality of development will be of international standards. To deliver a modern housing scheme to the residents, it is ensured that the best of the best degree of infrastructure development will be used. However, the housing project will have parks, mosques, commercial areas, smart and vast houses, green areas, and an abundance of basic utilities to ensure a year-round supply.
The inauguration of commercial plots has yet not been announced, however, it is expected that the management will start offering commercial plots in the future.
Multi Gardens Phase 2 offers residential plots in various sizes. The following plots offered :
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 14 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
Developers of Multi Gardens Phase 2
Multi Gardens Phase 2 will be developed by Multi Professional Cooperative Housing Scheme (MPCHS) which is an almost a decade-old housing scheme. The position of MPCHS is prominent in both Rawalpindi and Islamabad. MPCHS was also involved in the development of CDA Sector B-17 Multi Gardens, which has been well known for its success and the large area it has been sprawled upon, a whopping 30,000 Kanals!
Multi Gardens Phase 2 NOC
To assure the legality of any housing scheme and to boost investment, the No Objection Certificate (NOC) of any housing scheme should be approved since this ensures the investors that the housing scheme is legit and not a scam. The NOC of Multi Gardens Phase 2 is expected to be approved soon by the respective municipal authority, Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA).
Multi Gardens Phase 2 Islamabad Location
The speculated location of Multi Gardens Phase 2 is to be opposite Faisal Town Phase 2 near the Thalian interchange, located at M-2 Motorway. Rawalpindi Ring Road (RRR) will be within the vicinity of Multi Gardens Phase 2. If traveling from Pindi via the Chakri Road, the first housing scheme to arrive will be Multi Gardens Phase 2. Since the housing scheme is close to the twin Cities and Islamabad International Airport, investment returns from the housing scheme can be expected to be promising.
Expected development results
The development of Multi Gardens Phase 2 is expected to be a rapid one, with the development results, the following can be expected to be completed :
- Site and Marketing office
- Functional Tube Wells
- Street Lights
- Main Entrance with the main boulevard
- Smart Villas and Homes
- Overhead Tanks
- Interlinked Roads
Facilities that are for the comfort of the residents are a vital reason for the success of housing projects. Multi Gardens Phase 2 has the following amenities to offer at pocket-friendly rates :
- To ensure the water supply isn’t interrupted year-round, water reservoirs will be constructed to store immense amounts of water which will be used for daily chores.
- To give the residents a sense of security which is essential for mental peace, the areas of Multi Gardens phase 2 will have 24-7 surveillance.
- To ensure unwanted personnel is kept put, the community will be gated with a foolproof system.
- Technology makes life convenient, and hence the idea of making smart homes and villas to aid the daily lives of the residents at budget-friendly rates is surely something that can’t be overlooked.
- To cater to the commercial needs of the residents, a commercial area will be part of the project.
- The housing scheme is planned to be eco-friendly, which will enhance the quality of air and give the best close-to-nature experience to the residents.
The booking procedure and required documents
For Booking a property in Multi Gardens Phase 2, head over to the head office with the following documents :
- 2 passport-size photographs
- 2 copies of National Identity Card (NICOP For overseas clients)
- 2 photocopies of the National Identity Card of the next of kin