Mega City Gujar Khan
Mega City Gujar Khan, is an emerging housing scheme that is expected to be approved by the Rawalpindi Development Authority and Tehsil Municipal Authority and is being developed by Earthlink and Grande. The grand housing scheme is located on the main Grand Trunk road, Gujar Khan. The developers of Mega City aim to provide luxury and comfort at the cheapest rates to the public. Moreover, the facilities offered in Mega City Gujar Khan are elements that will surely lift the living standards of those who chose Mega City as their home.
Mega City Gujar Khan Payment Plan
The management of Mega City has come forward with a straightforward payment plan, which features convenience in favor of the purchasers, and hence it proves why Mega City is considered an affordable housing scheme. The payment plan lasts for 3 years, in which the buyer can either choose to pay the prices of the plot after every 6 months or by paying 36 monthly installments. However, the prices of the plots mentioned do NOT include development charges. Moreover, the following charges may be applied on certain conditions:
- Form and processing fee of 7,000 PKR for 5 and 7 marla plots, 12,000 PKR for 10 marlas, and 1 Kanal.
- 10% of the price of the plot, receivable at the time of balloting
10% charge for park facing, the main boulevard, corner facing categories
Mega City Gujar Khan Master Plan
The master plan of Mega City has been developed with extreme professionalism, and hence the skillful expertise of the experienced developers can be seen in the layout of the master plan. The project offers modern amenities to the residents at pocket-friendly rates. A variety of residential and commercial plots are offered in the housing scheme. The residential plot sizes are as follows :
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 14 Marla
- 1 Kanal
The commercial plots offered in Mega City are :
- 5 Marla
- 6 Marla
- 8 Marla
Mega City Developers
A plus point for Mega City is that it is being developed by well-known real estate developers of Pakistan, Earthlink, and Grande. The company has immense experience in the real estate sector with marvelous customer satisfaction. They aim to provide comfort and luxury at affordable rates to the customers, which is why they hold the immense respect of the customers.
Mega City Location
The housing scheme of Mega City is located on one of the most accessible routes of Punjab, on the main GT Road, Gujar Khan.
NOC Mega City
The no objection certificate (NOC) of Mega City Gujar khan is expected to be approved soon by the Tehsil Municipal Authority (TMA) and Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA). The issuing of the NOC assures the investors that the housing project is a legit and legal one.
Mega City Gujar Khan is accessible from the following points :
- Miss Kaswale Road and Galyana Road: 5 minutes drive
- Gujar Khan Bewal Road and Chakwal Jhelum Road: 12 minutes drive
- Miani Syedan Road: 15 minutes drive
- Mandra via Chakwal Road : 20 minutes drive
Development is already at an athletic pace at Mega City, and a considerable area of land is thought to be developed. An appropriate number of machinery are present at the site which is working endlessly to ensure the project is completed and delivered within the expected dates.
Mega City Gujar Khan has a lot to offer, with unique, striking facilities which will undoubtedly enhance the living style of those who will choose Mega City as their new home. The facilities offered are of world-class level and eliminate most of the problems which the nationals of Pakistan face daily. The principal facilities offered are as follows :
- Gated and secure community: the housing scheme is gated with appropriate security measures to ensure the residents that their safety is the management’s top priority.
- Beautiful Greenery: Mega City Gujar Khan is surrounded by lush, attractive greenery of Gujar Khan to ensure the residents that their lives will be relaxing in Mega City.
- Uninterrupted supply of basic utilities: the interruption and the halting of basic utilities such as electricity, gas, and water is an ever-existing problem throughout Pakistan, and hence the management has given appropriate concern to these issues and has taken counterfeit measures to ensure the supply of basic utilities remains active round the clock, all year for the residents.
- Water Filtration plant: to provide necessities such as pure, clean drinking water provided to the residents by installing a superior water filtration plant.
- Commercial Sector: to cater to the shopping needs as well as outdoor food cravings, a commercial hub is part of the housing scheme which will feature branded shopping outlets and restaurants. A mall for shopping, as well as a supreme marquee, will be present for the hosting of events.
- Loadshedding: load shedding is a menace to our society nationwide, and hence the backup grid station at Mega City terminates the problem of constant abruption of power, which is common in Pakistan.
- Want to feel the thrill of a race? Unlike many other famous housing schemes, Mega City will feature a racing track that will be 250 ft wide.
- Shuttle service: the shuttle provides round-the-clock mobility throughout Mega City for residents and visitors alike.
- Fitness Centre: for those who aim to live a healthy life and to stay fit, Mega health club will be included in the project which will feature healthy activities such as a gym, sauna, swimming pool, and many many more!
- Polo Club: a competitive polo match can be experienced at the Mega City Polo Club.
- Megaplex Cinema: For the enjoyment of leisure time, a megaplex cinema that will feature famous blockbuster hits will be in the project to provide an immersive cinema experience.
Mega City Features
- Commercial sector
- Ecological Society
- Accessible Location
- Uninterrupted supply of basic utilities
- Impressive Entrance
- Round-the-clock security
- Proper solid waste and sewage disposal system
Benefits of Investing In Mega City Gujar Khan and Why ?
Mega City Gujar Khan is an emerging housing society that has salient amenities to offer which will surely boost the quality of life of the residents. If a promising potential can be seen in a housing scheme, investing in it might be a good idea. Properties are a type of asset which instead of depreciating, increases every year. So if a property is bought, one can either rent it out on a monthly or yearly basis, which generates passive income. Later on, the owner may wish to sell the property. Additionally, after giving out rent or once the property is fully developed, maintenance is quite easy considering you only have to make sure encroachers don’t illegally seize your property.