Khani Enclave Islamabad
Khani Enclave is an upcoming housing project within the vicinity of the twin cities. The housing project will be located near the Bahria Phase 8 Extension with the Adyala Road being nearby. Since the housing scheme is new, the No Objection Certificate of the housing scheme has not yet been approved and issued to the management of Khani Enclave. The payment plan for the residential plots has been announced by the management, which will be equipped with the latest facilities which will provide an exquisite quality of life to the residents.
Khani Enclave Islamabad Payment Plan
The offering of a convenient payment plan plays an important role in attracting investors. Khani Enclave is an upcoming housing scheme, and the payment plan it has introduced fits the profile of an affordable project. The payment plan lasts for 3 years, in which the customers can either pay 36 monthly installments with installments starting from as low as only 34,000 a month or they can pay the installments in a half-yearly method. The following table shows the complete details of the residential plots that will be offered in Khani Enclave:
Khani Enclave Islamabad Master Plan
The complete master plan of the housing scheme has not yet been revealed by the management of Khani Enclave as the housing scheme is still in its early development stages. The management of the housing scheme has revealed the decided location of the project, the facilities that it will offer, and the payment plan as well as the plots that will be offered in the housing society. The following are the sizes of the residential plots that will be offered in Khani Enclave:
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
No Objection Certificate
To ensure a housing project is legal, the issuance of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) by the concerned municipal authority is a must. The NOC of a housing scheme not only certifies the housing project as legal but also attracts investors as they are assured of the legitimacy of the project. Since the housing scheme is in its early stages, the NOC has not yet been issued. It is expected that the management will soon apply themselves to acquire the NOC from the respective municipal authority.
Khani Enclave Location
The location of a housing scheme is important in bringing investors. The more accessible a location is the more favor the investors is received. Khani Enclave will be located near Bahria Phase 8 Extension, near Adyala Road. The location of Khani Enclave grants accessibility via the Adyala Road, Link Ring Road, Bahria Link road, and the Chakbeli Link Road being directly connected to Khani Enclave via its main boulevard.
The following are the landmarks that are located close to the location of Khani Enclave:
- Bahria Phase 8 Extension
- Awami Villas (Bahria Phase 8 Extension)
- Ring Road Interchange
- DHA Phase 4 (Located opposite)
- Industrial Warehouses
Khani Enclave is an upcoming housing scheme, and it plans on delivering an elite way of life to the residents by providing them with the best state-of-the-art facilities which will certainly raise the living standards of the residents. The following are some of the salient amenities which will be offered in Khani Enclave:
- Security: A sense of safety is required by the residents to give them a comfortable and relaxing life, and hence the management of Khani Enclave will take appropriate measures to ensure the safety of the residents.
- Infrastructure design: To match the standards of the modern-day developments in other housing schemes, Khani Enclave will set a high standard considering their infrastructure design to offer luxury to the residents.
- Basic utilities: the supply of basic utilities is an important everyday need of the residents. The shortage of such utilities is a major inconvenience that is faced by a large proportion of Pakistan. To counter this issue, Khani Enclave will take adequate measures to ensure the supply of water, gas, and electricity remains constant to the residents 24/7.
- Mosques: to encourage a tranquil environment for worship for the residents, Khani Enclave will include beautifully designed mosques in the housing scheme where the Muslims can perform their worship comfortably.
- Healthy lifestyle: a clean and sound environment promotes a healthy lifestyle for the residents. Khani Enclave will contain grounds for participation in sports activities. Furthermore, jogging tracks will also be available which can be used for brisk morning walks to start the day off fresh.
- Parks and playgrounds: Parks and playgrounds will be part of the housing project where children can come and enjoy themselves. The lush green parks will serve as a chill-out spot while also adding to the beauty of the housing project.
- Hospitals: The housing scheme of Khani Enclave will include hospitals with trained medical staff to ensure adequate medical attention will be provided to the residents if needed.
- Community center: the housing scheme will feature a community center that will be accessible to the residents of Khani Enclave.
The following are the key features that will be featured in the upcoming housing scheme of Khani Enclave:
- Modern infrastructure
- Wide carpeted main roads
- Electricity, Gas, and Water
- Wide footpaths
- Sports grounds
- Jogging tracks
- Community center
- Recreational areas
The requirements for the booking process of a plot in Khani Enclave are simple. The following documents will be required:
- Your National Identity Card (NIC)
- The National Identity Card of your next of kin
- Down payment of the plot (respective to the size of the plot)
- Passport size photographs