Islamabad Pearl Enclave
Islamabad Pearl Enclave, inaugurated in 2022, is a newly announced housing scheme set to be developed by experienced developers, The D associates. It is located on the extension of Federal territory, just a moment away from the Thalian Interchange. The housing scheme is spread over an area of 3,500 Kanals, and the housing scheme is set to provide top-class amenities to the residents as well as offer variable-sized residential plots. The housing scheme is the only current housing scheme featuring the use of solar trees to generate electricity, which is a renewable form of energy. Since Pearl Enclave is still in its fetal stages, the No objection Certificate has not yet been issued and it is expected that it will take time before the NOC is given to the developers of Pearl Enclave Islamabad. The housing project aims to deliver a high standard of living quality to the residents, within proximity of the twin cities.
Book Your Plot at Islamabad Pearl Enclave
Islamabad Pearl Enclave Payment Plan
Islamabad Pearl Enclave has already announced its payment plan, which provides convenience to investors. The booking of the plot can be done by paying only 20% of the total plot price, followed by the installment phase which can either be paid in a monthly format or bi-annual format. The total period of the installment phase is 3 years. The following table depicts the payment plan for the residential plots in Pearl Enclave Islamabad:
- An additional charge of 5,000 will be charged per marla on account of the insurance of the plot
- Corner-facing plots and park-facing plots will be subject to an additional 10% charge
- The prices and payment plan are subject to change without prior notice
Islamabad Pearl Enclave Master Plan
Islamabad Pearl Enclave is spread over an area of 3,500 kanals, which is considerably less compared to the total land areas of nearby housing societies. It can be expected to further increase depending on the feedback that will be received from investors. The actual master plan of the housing scheme has not yet been announced since its in its early phases and currently undergoing approval from the Tehsil Municipal Authority (TMA). However, the plot sizes and the payment plan have been announced. It is expected that the master plan will vary considering the society is solar-powered. The residential plots that will be offered in Pearl Enclave Islamabad are:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Owners and Developers
The housing scheme of Islamabad Pearl Enclave will be developed by D associates, which is a manifold company under the ownership of Shahid Khan Dasti. Even though the company is a new face in the real estate market, the personalities in this firm have experience working in the real estate industry accumulating decades of hard work.
The location of a housing scheme is an important factor when considering ways of attracting investors, A housing scheme featuring multiple access points with easy access to important areas will have much more investment compared to a housing scheme without these features. Islamabad Pearl Enclave is located near the extension of Islamabad Federal Capital, just a few minutes’ drive away from the Thalian Interchange. This favorable location of the housing schemes grants it access to some of the major points of the twin cities.
The prime location of Islamabad Pearl Enclave grants it access to the following areas:
- Approximately 2 minutes drive away from the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway
- Approximately 4 minutes drive away from the Thalian interchange
- Approximately 15 minutes drive away from the Islamabad International Airport
- Approximately 20 minutes drive away from the Kashmir Highway
- Approximately 20 minutes drive away from the Grand Trunk Road
- Approximately 30 minutes drive away from Girja Road
- Approximately 34 minutes drive away from Zero point Islamabad
- Approximately 36 minutes drive away from Faizabad, Rawalpindi
- Approximately 39 minutes drive away from I.J.P Road
- Approximately 42 minutes drive away from the Islamabad Interchange
- Approximately 50 minutes drive away from the Islamabad Expressway
Housing Schemes in proximity
These are the housing schemes that are located close to Islamabad Pearl Enclave:
- Rudn Enclave
- Mivida City
- Capital Smart City
- Islamabad Golf City
- Discovery Gardens
- Blue World City
No Objection Certificate
The approval of the No Objection Certificate (NOC) is important for a housing scheme to be termed a legal housing project. The NOC not only legalizes the project but also boosts the publicity of the housing project since the investors are assured that the housing project is legal and legitimate. Even though Pearl Enclave Islamabad is located near Islamabad, it falls under the jurisdiction of the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA). Administrative authorities have made it a necessity for the housing schemes to register themselves with the Tehsil Municipal Authority (TMA) before they apply for the NOC, and hence the developers of Islamabad Pearl ENclave have already applied and submitted the required documents to the TMA. Since the housing scheme emerged in 2022, its NOC has not yet been received and it may take quite a while since the acquiring of the NOC consumes long moments. Considering the efforts of the management of Pearl Enclave Islamabad, it is expected that the NOC will be granted in the upcoming future.
The number and quality of the facilities which are offered by a housing scheme play a major role in attracting investors. Pearl Enclave Islamabad is set to deliver top-class amenities which are guaranteed to elevate the lifestyles of the residents, assuring them of a comfortable stay in the housing scheme. The immaculate facilities which will be offered in Pearl Enclave Islamabad will be:
- Solar Trees: Electricity shortages have been a nuisance for the people of Pakistan for over a decade. To counter the issue as well as maintain an environmentally friendly manner, Islamabad Pearl Enclave will be equipped with solar trees. A solar tree is a structure resembling a tree but with PV panels that generate solar energy. The benefit of solar energy is that no harmful byproduct is produced and the energy used is a form of renewable energy. This will make Islamabad Pearl Enclave the first housing scheme in Pakistan which will equip these trees, hence becoming independent of the need for an external energy provider.
- Safety Ensured: A housing scheme must provide the best security it has to offer since a sense of security is required for the residents to be at ease. Islamabad Pearl Enclave has taken into account the safety of the residents and has taken appropriate measures. The housing project will be surrounded by a boundary wall with dedicated entrance gates guarded by security personnel. CCTV cameras will provide 24.7 surveillance to assure maximum security.
- Basic Utilities: The scantiness of basic utilities has always been a problem for Pakistanis of all classes. Pearl Enclave Islamabad has taken adequate actions to ensure an unbothered supply of these utilities is provided to the residents.
- Hygiene cleanliness will be properly maintained throughout the housing scheme to ensure hygiene is properly maintained and a fresh atmosphere is preserved.
- Health Care: Proper health is required to lead a healthy life, and so Pearl Enclave Islamabad will provide medical facilities to the residents to make sure their health is looked out for.
- Educational Facilities: Educational Institutes will be a part of Pearl Enclave Islamabad to enable the students residing in the housing scheme to receive top-class education.
- Mosques: To enable the Muslims of the society to pray in a tranquil environment, beautifully designed mosques will be spread out in the housing scheme. A central Jamia Mosque will also be a part of the project.
- Sports: Pearl Enclave Islamabad will be equipped with areas where people can partake in sporty activities. Furthermore, an international standard golf course will also be a part of the sports facilities that will be offered. Jogging tracks will also be included.
- Parks: To enable the residents of Islamabad Pearl Enclave to enjoy their leisure time, community clubs as well as parks will be part of the entertainment facilities that will be offered by the housing scheme. Playgrounds will also be available for the children.
- Shuttle Service: to enable smooth mobility of the residents, a dedicated shuttle service will aid the residents whenever they wish to travel to and from the housing project.
- Wide roads: the network of streets and roads will be wide which will play part in avoiding traffic congestion and ensuring a smooth flow of traffic within the bounds of Islamabad Pearl Enclave.
The following are the noteworthy features of Islamabad Pearl Enclave:
- Gated community
- Entrance gates
- Boundary wall
- 24/7 surveillance
- Constant supply of electricity
- Clean environment
- Basic everyday utilities
- Parks and open areas
- Solar Trees
- Numbered plots
An interesting feature, which is not even included in major housing schemes of Pakistan, which is introduced by Pearl Enclave Islamabad is the Insurance Policy. Accidents or death are in most cases unexpected and hence the client will be eligible to receive the plot after paying 6 installments for the plot. No further charges or installments will be payable to the management of Islamabad Pearl Enclave.
In a few simple steps, you can easily be a proud owner of a property in Islamabad Pearl Enclave. To book a plot, you will need to pay a 20% down payment on the plot, which varies depending on the size of the plot. Once the down payment on the plot is fulfilled, you can proceed to the installment phase. The installments can either be paid monthly or bi-annually, depending on your choice of payment. Furthermore, the following documents will be needed during the booking procedure:
- The application form can be acquired by contacting the management of Pearl Enclave Islamabad. Once you receive the booking form, carefully fill out the required fields with the correct information.
- Two passport-size photographs
- Two photocopies of your National Identity Card (NIC)
- Two photocopies of your next of kin National Identity Card (NIC)
- Down Payment receipt (acquired after the payment is fulfilled)