Islamabad Golf City
Islamabad Golf City is an upcoming housing project which will be located near the Thalian interchange, just opposite Girja Road. The ideal location grants the housing venture accessibility. The CEO of Islamabad Golf City is Muhammad Usman Khan, who is a renowned business tycoon in the real estate market of Pakistan. Since the housing venture is its in fetal stages as of yet, the NOC has yet to be approved by the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA). The management of Islamabad Golf City has introduced a convenient payment plan for the residential plots in the housing society. Commercial plots and their payment plan have not yet been announced, but are expected to be announced soon. Top-class amenities will be offered in Islamabad Golf City which is aimed to deliver a superb quality of life to the residents at affordable rates.
Islamabad Golf City Payment Plan
Islamabad Golf City is currently in its initial phases, but the payment plan has already been announced. A convenient payment plan means more investors will invest since the installments won’t be much of a burden. The installments can either be paid in 12 quarterly installments or annual installments which are a total of 3. The installment period will last for a total of 3 years. The following table shows the payment plan for the residential plots that will be available in Islamabad Golf City:
Islamabad Golf City Master Plan
Since the housing project is in its initial stages, the complete master plan has not yet been announced by the management of Islamabad Golf City. So far, residential plots have been announced along with their payment plans. Commercial plots have not yet been announced but are expected to be inaugurated by the management very soon. The following plot sizes will be available for purchase in Islamabad Golf City:
- 3 marla (paradise block)
- 5 marla
- 8 marla
- 10 marla
- 20 marla / 1 kanal
Developers and Owners of Islamabad Golf City
The CEO of Islamabad Golf City is a well-known business tycoon, Muhammad Usman Khan who has been well-reputed in the real estate industry in Pakistan. Muhammad Usman Khan’s contribution has led to many other developments of housing schemes which have received positive feedback from the inventors. Since the NOC has not yet been approved, a third-party developer has not yet been awarded the development contract. The following are the previous successful projects of Muhammad Usman Khan:
- New Metro City
- Gwadar Golf City
- Capital Smart City
- Up Country Enclosures
No Objection Certificate
The housing scheme of Islamabad Golf City was inaugurated not long ago, hence it is a comparatively new housing scheme. The No objection Certificate of the housing venture is currently awaiting approval from the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA). Once the NOC is approved, the development phase of the housing venture will be underway. It is expected that Islamabad Golf City will soon get its NOC approved. NOC is a process that takes a lot of time, but pays off as the publicity of the housing venture is greatly increased and the investors are assured that the housing project is legal.
Islamabad Golf City Location
An accessible location is an ideal location in the eyes of investors, hence playing an important role in attracting investors. Islamabad Golf CIty has a favorable location, granting it accessibility in multiple ways to major landmarks of the twin cities. The housing scheme is located close to the Thalian Interchange, just opposite Girja Road. One end of the housing scheme is directly connected to Girja Road while the other touches the Lahore Islamabad Motorway (M2). The ideal location grants access to the M2 motorway proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road and the new Islamabad International Airport.
The ideal location of Islamabad Golf City grants it accessibility in the following ways:
- Located nearby to the Lahore Islamabad motorway (M2)
- Thalian Interchange can be directly accessed
- Approximately 5 mins drive away from the Islamabad International Airport
- Approximately 10 mins drive away from the Srinagar Highway
- Approximately 11 mins drive away from the Islamabad Peshawar motorway (M1)
- Approximately 12 mins drive away from N-80
- Approximately 15 mins drive away from Rawalpindi Kohat Road
Islamabad Golf City’s nearby landmarks
The following areas are located nearby to Islamabad Golf City:
- Thalian interchange
- Islamabad International Airport
- Kohat Road Rawalpindi
- Srinagar Highway
- Fatima Jinnah University
- Lahore Islamabad Motorway (M2)
- Mumtaz City
- Capital Smart City
- University Town
- Up Country Enclosures
- Silver City
- Marble Arch ENclave
- CBR Town Phase 2
- Top City 1
- Airport Green Garden
- Capital Valley
Islamabad Golf City Facilities
Islamabad Golf City is set to deliver the best living experience when it comes to living in a housing scheme. It plans on providing the residents with immaculate facilities which will facilitate the residents in their daily lives, enhancing their way of life. The following top-class amenities will be available to the residents of Islamabad Golf City:
- Security: Islamabad Golf City aims to provide the residents with a safe and sound environment, where the residents can live with no worries. To achieve this goal, the housing scheme will be gated where the people entering will be properly identified. Surveillance will be provided by the installed CCTV cameras. To further coat the layer of security, security personnel will frequently patrol the streets of the housing scheme.
- Underground electrification: the mass of wires dangling from poles poses threat to the safety of the residents as well as being a terrible view to look at. The management has decided to implement an underground electricity system to make sure the threat is removed and a better view is provided to the residents.
- Jamia mosque: Religion is an important aspect of our lives as Muslims, and so the management has decided to include a grand Jamia mosque where the Muslims can perform their worship in a comfortable place.
- Recreational activities: the housing venture will include parks where the residents can spend their leisure time at. Playgrounds will also be included where the children of the housing project can come and enjoy themselves.
- Environmental friendly: the housing scheme is aiming to become a self-sustainable city. For this purpose, they have decided to work on an advance solar system. Islamabad Golf City will have its very own Organic Food Market. Large areas will be dedicated to the plantation of trees, which will improve the quality of the atmosphere and promote a healthier lifestyle.
- Emergency service: to make sure emergency medical situations are dealt with with swift action, Islamabad Golf City will include ambulances available round the clock for swift admission into hospitals within the vicinity of the twin cities.
- Educational complex: educational institutes will be part of Islamabad Golf City which will deliver top-class education to the students.
- Shuttle service: to ensure the residents can easily move to other parts of the housing project, a shuttle service will be present in the housing scheme.
- Golf range: golf is considered to be a relaxing sport, and hence Islamabad Golf City has decided to include a golf range for the residents. Furthermore, sports activities will be available for sports lovers in which they can participate as well as stay healthy. Jogging trails will also be part of the housing venture.
- Waste management: to maintain the overall cleanliness of the housing project as well as to keep hygiene, a proper waste management system will be part of the housing scheme.
- Shopping areas: Utility stores where the residents can purchase everyday items will be included in the housing venture.
- Restaurants: branded restaurants which will serve delicious eateries will be present in the housing scheme so that the residents won’t have to leave the bounds of Islamabad Golf City to satisfy their food cravings.
Islamabad Golf City Features
Islamabad Golf City has some charming features that make the housing project stand out from its neighboring housing societies. The following are the key features of this prestige housing society:
- The community will be gated
- Surveillance will be provided 24/7 by CCTV cameras
- Electricity will be underground
- Grand Jamia Masjid
- Parks and playgrounds
- Environment-friendly housing scheme
- Emergency service
- Educational Complex
- Jogging trails
- Shuttle service
- Golf Range
- Solar System
- Waste Management
- Shopping areas
- Security patrols
- Sports facilities
Why Islamabad Golf City?
The facilities offered by Islamabad Golf City and the convenient payment plan add to the points of interest to the investors. The location of the housing venture is favorable, granting it access to multiple major landmarks of the twin cities, The housing scheme will be rich in greenery which will be planted specifically to raise the quality of the atmosphere in the area. Sports facilities as well as an international standard golf course will be part of the housing scheme. The housing project is a self-sustainable city, which aims to install an advanced solar system and a waste management system. Furthermore, it will also include its very own organic food market. Islamabad Golf City is a secure housing project, which guarantees the safety of you and your family.
Booking Details and Required Documents
The development phase of Islamabad Golf City has not yet been initiated as the management of the housing scheme is waiting for the Rawalpindi Development Authority to issue them the No Objection Certificate (NOC). Even though the NOC has not yet been announced, the payment plan has been and hence the booking application form can be acquired by contacting the management. Once you acquire the registration form, the following documents will be needed:
- Two photographs of your National Identity Card (NIC)
- Two photographs of the National Identity Card (NIC) of your next of kin
- Two photographs of your National Identity Card of Overseas Pakistanis in case you are an overseas client.
- Two passport-size photographs
Once you have the registration form as well as the above-mentioned documents, follow the simple following steps to book a property in Islamabad Golf City:
- Carefully fill out the booking application form with accurate details
- Attach the required documents along with the registration form
- Pay the down payment on the plot you wish to purchase. The down payment is respective to the size of the plot. Contact the management regarding the methods of payment.
- Acquire the receipt once you are done with the steps mentioned above