D1 Capital Park City
D1 Capital Park City is an emerging housing scheme that will feature state-of-the-art amenities while providing investors to purchase residential and commercial plots. The No objection certificate is already approved by the Punjab Housing and Planning Authority (PHATA) even though the housing scheme is still in its fetal stages. The potential of D1 Capital Park City is promising, and hence it can be assumed that it will set a high standard to reach for housing projects to come. The housing venture is located within the vicinity of the Islamabad International Airport, and hence it is easily accessible from various areas of the twin cities.
D1 Capital Park City Master Plan
D1 Capital Park City is located near the Islamabad International Airport, and it is spread over an area of 1425 Kanals. The increase in the kanals is expected to increase in the coming future. The plan itself has not been launched yet. It is expected that the official launch of D1 Capital Smart city can be expected in a few months. Although, the prelaunch plot rates and their sizes are already announced by the management. As the team of experts is currently working on the designing of the master plan, it might take a while. The scheme offers residential plots. Commercial plots or their inauguration have not been announced yet, but there are expectations regarding commercial plots after the master plan is designed. The residential plots offered in D1 Capital Park City are the following :
- 3 Marla
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
D1 Capital Park City Payment Plan
The payment plan put forward by the management of D1 Capital Park City is straightforward to follow. The pre-payment plan offers installments of monthly and half-yearly, with monthly installments as low as only 18,000, and half-yearly starting from 42,000. The convenient plan encourages people of all classes to invest and achieve their dream of buying a dream home.
- 3 Marla: The total cost of the 3 marla plot is 1,200,000. The downpayment of the plot is only 10%, which is 120,000. Other charges are confirmation, which is 180,000. If paid in monthly installments, the price per installment will be only 18,000. The payment for half a year will be 42,000.
- 5 Marla: The total cost of the 5 marla plot is 1,850,000. The downpayment of the plot is only 10%, which is 185,000. Other charges are confirmation, which is 227,000. If paid in monthly installments, the price per installment will be only 25,000. The payment for half a year will be 80,250.
- 10 Marla: The total cost of the 10 marla plot is 3,550,000. The downpayment of the plot is only 10%, which is 355,000. Other charges are confirmation, which is 532,500. If paid in monthly installments, the price per installment will be only 45,000. The payment for half a year will be 173,750.
- 1 Kanal: The total cost of the 1 Kanal plot is 6,950,000. The downpayment of the plot is only 10%, which is 695,000. Other charges are confirmation, which is 1,042,500. If paid in monthly installments, the price per installment will be only 96,000. The payment for the half year will be 298,750.
Owners and Developers
D1 Capital Park City NOC
To ensure the customers that the housing scheme they are investing in is legit and falls under the guidelines laid down by the government of Pakistan, the validation of the no objection certificate is important. This not only boosts the chances of investments but also increases the publicity of the housing scheme as investors prefer legal housing schemes. The no-objection certificate of D1 Capital Park City is validated and confirmed by the Punjab Housing and Planning Authority (PHATA) even though the housing scheme is in its early stages. The NOC letter approved by PHATA is: “DG/PHATA/W-1/PHS/43/2002/958-63”. However, D1 Capital Park City has yet to approve its No objection certificate from Capital Development Authority (CDA). Considering how quickly the management of Capital Park City got its NOC registered from PHATA, it is safe to say approval from CDA won’t take long.
D1 Capital Park City Location
D1 Capital Park City aims to provide luxury at affordable rates to the general public. The premium facilities offered in the housing scheme will surely boost the living way of the residents, and facilitate them in their daily lives. The following are the facilities offered in D1 Capital Park City :
- The uninterrupted supply of basic utilities and advanced utilities
- 24/7 supply of water, electricity, and gas: Loadshedding, water, and the gas shortage is an ever-growing problem nationwide in Pakistan. The supply of these utilities 24/7 assures the residents that they won’t be bothered regarding this problem.
- Mosques: For the religious concerns of the residents, mosques will be present in each sector.
- Theme and Animation Parks: animation and theme parks will be in the housing project, where the residents can come and chill in their leisure time.
- Artificial Rain Forest: To give a feeling close to nature, an artificial rain forest will be part of the housing scheme, which will add as an eye-catcher under the category of beauty.
- Commercial Sectors: commercial areas will be available in all sectors, to cater to the commercial needs of the residents within the housing scheme.
- Gardens: Beautiful gardens which will be designed by skilled architects in Singapore.
D1 Capital Park City is easily accessible from the following areas :
- About 10 mins drive away from the Islamabad International Airport.
- About 15 minutes drive away from the Thalian Interchange.
- About 15 minutes drive away from Islamabad.
- About 25 minutes drive away from Hakla Interchange
- About 27 minutes drive away from Rawalpindi
- About 35 minutes drive away from Grand trunk road
- About 40 minutes drive away from Kashmir Highway
The following are the notable landmarks near D1 Capital Park City :
- Thalian Interchange
- Islamabad International Airport
- Capital Smart City
- Nova City Islamabad
- Qurtaba City
- Mumtaz City
- Al Haram City
- PECHS Housing Society
- ICHS Town Islamabad
- B-17 Multi Gardens Islamabad
- CBR Town Phase 2